I want the hardest challenge you have.
Good design – in the areas where it’s most needed – can ease the pains of a business and help them get back to working on the things that matter most.
I’m Mark, a front-end developer, designer, and online entrepreneur. My skills allow me to focus on both the big and little details that can drive companies forward. I’m currently looking to find work with a company that allows me to tackle their most gruesome design problems.
I graduated magna cum laude from Duquesne University, where I double-majored in Information Systems Management and Entrepreneurship. I also held several leadership positions which you can find on my résumé.
I love to create both digital products and build out websites. Here are several case studies where you can read about my approach:
- Matcha, a recipe plugin that focuses on UX
- Void, a distraction-free editor inside WordPress
- Essentialist, a minimalist theme series
- The Client Class, an online course on WordPress/Divi
- Riverside, informational nonprofit websites
- Altair, a friendlier popup
If you would be interested in working with me, I’d love to hear from you!